Plentex Limited is becoming an integrated aquaculture company producing food and other products from the land and sea.
Develop and operate high-standard sustainable aquaculture growing and processing facilities, producing quality food and other products in a way that enhances local communities, and provides sustainable returns to investors.
- Develop the business and optimise group production, revenue and profits to realise value for stakeholders
- Establish the company as a credible and reliable partner for development of new businesses
- Progress towards a listing on the Australian Stock Exchange or AIM in London
- Develop aquaculture business based on seaweed and fish production in Western Samar
- Continue to develop research and development opportunities in proprietary technology in agriculture and aquaculture
Plentex Limited has established Plentex Philippines Inc. (PPI) as its operating entity to develop its integrated aquaculture business projects in the Philippines. The Philippines’ well established aquaculture heritage creates a unique setting for Plentex’s business with indisputable economic advantages in terms of developmental time frames and costs. The projects are strategically located in Western Samar in areas experiencing unprecedented major investment and growth. Plentex’s base is near Tacloban with close proximity to Tacloban airport providing short duration transport of product to Manila and export destinations.
The first stage of the project is laying the foundations for its aquaculture business with strong support from the Philippine Bureau of Fisheries and Aquatic Resources.